FEATURES AND SERVICES
At Kathryn Jane we will provide residents personalized service in accordance with their needs and preferences. Food, clothing, entertainment and a space to exercise some degree of independence will be provided as well.
- Assistance and supervision 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Safe and healthful living accomodation: private furnished room.
- Three nutritionally well-balanced homemade meals and snacks available daily, including low salt or other modified diets prescribed by a physician as a medical necessity.
- Arranged and provided transportation to medical and dental appointments.
- Recreational and field trips, community resources.
- Personal assistance and care.
- Specialty services including: reflexology, massage therapy, manicures, pedicures, and hair grooming.
- Music and entertainment. Art and music therapies are used to heal and to create psychological, physical, cognitive and social change in geriatric patients.